Welding covers, glassfiber insulation, steel surface protection, rigwash, MEG, drilling Chemicals, descaling, corrosion inhibitors, anti freeze, lubricants etc.
The offshore sector has been Kemitura`s largest area of growth in the last decade. In this line of business we meet the highest demands for safety, quality, environmental issues, and demands for new innovative products. This constantly challenges us and forces us to develop as a company, which ultimaltely justifies our presence in the offshore market.
We have customers buying a few selected products, however, the majority wants us to assist them with chemicals in a broader perspective. This means that we operate as an integrated part of the customer`s company with the aim of securing an optimal selection of products.
Kemitura monitors new developments in legislation and follow new methods of work on behalf of our customers, making sure that all rules and regulations are followed at all time. Monitoring what happens in REACH is an example of this, and this is a natural part of our services.
Below are a few of the many products Kemitura has developed, and delivers to the offshore industry that we are especially proud of:
- Welding covers: We have developed a special welding cloth, which has the following advantages: water and wind proof, anti-skid, liquid-proof, anti-itch when cut
- Pickling paste: Purefix, non-toxic but still highly effective pickling paste, without poisonous hydrofluoric acid. Our product is well tested and provides well-documented increased safety to workers occupied with stainless steel welding
- Surface protection: Fast curing very strong surface protection and anti-skid for all steel surfaces
- RigWash: Flower marked environmental friendly degreasing/rigwash, which is far less harmful to the environment than most of the currently in operation
- MEG alternative: Glycemix, which is a “greener” alternative to traditional MEG antifreeze fluid
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and learn morev about which of the chemicals that you use today, that can be substituted with better alternatives.
See Offshore Products